Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Super Adventures With The Xbox Game Pass

You might be aware that Microsoft has a fantastic Xbox Game Pass deal right now. New subscribers can join Xbox Game Pass for a single dollar or pound, and get three months access to over a hundred games on PC and Xbox One, plus free months of EA/Origin Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify!

But what you likely don't know, is that I joined it like a week or two too early to get the three months! I only got one month! It's an actual tragedy. (Also I'm not getting paid for all this advertising I'm giving them and that sucks too.)

So this week on Super Adventures I decided to get three months' worth of gameplay out of my one month by playing too many games for not long enough each! I can't do a full post on each of them so I'm going to skip past the part where I try to be funny underneath screenshots and jump straight to the bit at the end where I sum up my first impressions. It's a bit of a change of format, but don't worry it's not going to stick.

I was really rushed last month (and I still am) so a few of these 'reviews' are just going to be me pointing out something funny I saw in the first ten minutes, right before I got bored and quit. You don't have to finish a game to know that it's bad, but giving it a few hours definitely helps and I didn't always do that, so don't take my complaining too seriously. I'm just showing off some of the games I played, because it felt like it'd be wasted opportunity not to.

Read on »

No comments:

Post a Comment